There are NO cancellations allowed on the day of your rental.
- When you have given us your credit card information, this is your commitment that you have made a reservation.
- There are NO cancellations allowed on the day of your rental.
- Our cancellation policy for weekends must be made by the Wednesday before that weekend for your credit card to not be charged. 48-hour notice as well for weekdays. ONE WEEK NOTICE FOR HOLIDAYS AND HOLIDAY WEEKENDS.
- You must call and speak with a live person to cancel; not a voicemail, text message, or email.
- SEVERE WEATHER/RAIN that occurs the morning or day of your rental would be the only exception when cancelation is permissible. If we are going to close due to weather, we do not make that decision until the morning of your rental. We will contact you if we will be closed due to weather.
- In cases where INCLEMENT WEATHER occurs during the time you are renting thus limiting your rental of 3 hours or more, a rain-check can be issued for the time missed to come back and see us for a sunset cruise.
On Your Boating Day, Don't Forget
- Rental is CASH ONLY
- BRING ADDITIONAL $100 in CASH for a deposit
- Bring Credit Card to refill the gas tank (only way pumps operate) and also used for your damage deposit slip.
- Driver’s license for each captain. (Must be at least 30 Years old)
- Pack like you’re going on a picnic, not like your going up north for the weekend (pack light).
- Coolers, sunscreen, towels, phone charger (has USB, or 12V ports), windbreaker/jacket.
- Leave your valuables at home (diamonds, iPads, jewelry, watches, and designer handbags).
- The Captain Meeting will begin once everyone has arrived. Takes 15-25 minutes depending on the size of the party and how many times you have rented with us. This meeting will cover how to operate our boats, Michigan boating laws, Safety equipment check, brief docking lesson, and a thorough damage inspection before and after your rental. To save time at the marina- watch our boating safety video ahead of time on our website- if you pass the Quiz you don’t have to watch upon arrival.
- Rental time does NOT start once you leave the dock, so if you want to be on the water by your starting time, please allow extra time for loading, parking, and Captain Meeting.(i.e., boat reserved from 10-2pm and customer arrives late so he/she departs at 11, the boat is still due back at 2pm) – If you miss your scheduled send off time there could also be a wait around other parties.
- For every 15 minutes the boat is late, customer will be charged an additional $50.
- Life Jackets are included in all rentals with sizes ranging from infant to adult. Children ages 6 and under will be provided with a life vest that must be worn at all times, while aboard our boats and on the docks Orion Marine.
- Maximum capacity aboard our boats is 10 persons.
- Renter must be 30 years old and have a valid driver’s license. Having a boat safety license is always preferred but not required.
- We provide you with a map of Lake Orion.
- Sorry, there are NO dogs, NO fireworks, and NO BBQs allowed.
- We have ICE on site for purchase.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING on board our brand new boats. Evidence of smoking or spotted smoking aboard will make renter forfeit their $100 cash deposit, rental will end immediately and be subject to a floor replacement and/or interior repair charge for burn damages of up to $3,500 dollars.
Make A Reservation!
All reservations are made by calling us the old fashioned way! We don't email, text or Facebook message. Voicemail is updated frequently with current availability. You must leave a message if you want to hear back from us. Thank you!