2016 PONTOON FLEET IS NOW ON SALE!
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sorry No 1/2 Day Rentals or Coupons will be accepted June 30th – July 7th
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets are included in all rentals with sizes ranging from infant to adult. Children ages 6 and under will be provided with a Life Vest that must be worn at all times, while aboard our boats and on the docks Orion Marine.
- Maximum capacity aboard our boats is 10 persons.
- We Provide you with a map of Lake Orion.
- Fishing IS allowed provided that you keep the boat clean.
- Sorry there are NO dogs, NO fireworks, and NO BBQs allowed aboard Orion Marine Pontoon Rentals.
- You can rent by the day, evening and even overnight provided that you have a reliable dock, with proper bumpers and dock lines.
- Renter must be 30 years old and have a valid drivers license, Boats Safety License is always preferred but not required.
- Michigan Boating Law Handbooks are aboard all boats for reference.
- We have ICE, and restrooms available at our Rental Docking Area.
- There is also a party store accessible by water, if you forget any goodies.
- Day Rates are increased by $50 dollars on Holiday Weekends. Including Labor Day & Memorial Day Weekends.
- We have ICE on site for purchase.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, evidence of smoking will make renter subject to a floor replacement and/or interior repair charge for burn damages of up to $3,500
On Your Boating Day Do not Forget to Bring the following listed.
- Coolers, Sunscreen, Towels, phone charger (has USB, or 12V ports).
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET, your Credit/Debit card to refill gas tank (only way pumps operate) and also used for your Damage Deposit Slip.
- The Captain Meeting will begin once everyone has arrived. Takes 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the party. This meeting will cover how to operate our boats, Michigan Boating Laws, Safety Equipment Check, brief docking lesson, and a thorough damage inspection before and after your rental.
- Rental Time does NOT start once you leave the dock, so if you want to be on the water by your starting time, please allow extra time for loading, parking, and Captains Meeting.
- Don’t forget to leave your Dogs at home. No dogs on board.
- When you have given us your credit card information, this is your commitment that you have made a reservation.
- There are NO cancellations allowed on the day of your rental.
- SEVERE WEATHER that occurs the morning or day of your rental would be the only exception when CANCELLATION is permissible.
- In cases where INCLEMENT WEATHER occurs during the time you are renting thus limiting your rental hours, a rain-check can be issued for the time missed on another day.
- Our Cancellation Policy FOR WEEKENDS MUST BE MADE BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT BEFORE THAT WEEKEND, for your credit card to not be charged. 48 hour notice as well for weekdays. You must call and speak with a live person to cancel, not a voicemail, or text.
- All boats are NEW each season! These Berkshire 25 ft. Pontoons, are powered by reliable Mercury 115 HP Four Stroke, Big Foot fuel injected outboard motors.
- Boats have swim ladders, Bimini Tops (Gives shade for those who need to stay out of the sun).
- All Pontoons include U.S. Coast Guard Safety equipment, Anchors and Lines. Bumpers are limited but available upon request.
- All our Pontoons have Radios and are bluetooth enabled